Frank-Chan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inspiration

4 posters

Go down

Inspiration Empty Inspiration

Post  RATTLEHEAD Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:34 am

Well, After going through some posts and reading what people had to say I started to wonder "What inspires you?" so tell me..what inspires you?
RATTLEHEAD
RATTLEHEAD
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

Back to top Go down

Inspiration Empty Re: Inspiration

Post  King of Kings Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:56 am

Depression, hard times, pain, anger, fustration, love, I use all of these as my inspiration... Music-wise atleast.
King of Kings
King of Kings
Ancient
Ancient

http://www.myspace.com/linwl

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir Mon May 12, 2008 2:07 am

I have yet to feel inspiration in the past few years, but there is nothing keeping me motivated and dedicated except for the thought in my head to just not stop. Once you program a thought process into your life so well, it jus becomes habit. You can find ways to become super dedicated to things nd it not be an issue, but inspiration I can only help with understanding the emotion, attaining it, and using it, but nothing personal

Vladimir
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir Mon May 12, 2008 2:07 am

King of Kings wrote:Depression, hard times, pain, anger, fustration, love, I use all of these as my inspiration... Music-wise atleast.

May I ask what kind of hard times and pain are to you?

and where is all the depression, anger and frustration comeing from? why feel those emotions

Vladimir
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  King of Kings Tue May 13, 2008 12:10 pm

it was very easy to feel all of those when your a emo kid with no friends from 6th-11th grade.
King of Kings
King of Kings
Ancient
Ancient

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir Sun May 18, 2008 4:07 pm

King of Kings wrote:it was very easy to feel all of those when your a emo kid with no friends from 6th-11th grade.

as well when you only have your father and brother in you're life to save your ass, and you're brother goes and kills himself. real ass problems. I never needed friends and more so now nothing effects me, its easy to shut off emotions once you have had something dramatic. I never felt depressed or angry everytime i got my ass beat (yes, everytime). What I did was workout nd grow up. You chose to have no friends if you had no friends. no one or nothing stopped you from that decision but yourself. That is nothing to cry over.

Vladimir
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  JimithyMcFarlander Sun May 18, 2008 8:49 pm

Vladimir wrote:
King of Kings wrote:it was very easy to feel all of those when your a emo kid with no friends from 6th-11th grade.

as well when you only have your father and brother in you're life to save your ass, and you're brother goes and kills himself. real ass problems. I never needed friends and more so now nothing effects me, its easy to shut off emotions once you have had something dramatic. I never felt depressed or angry everytime i got my ass beat (yes, everytime). What I did was workout nd grow up. You chose to have no friends if you had no friends. no one or nothing stopped you from that decision but yourself. That is nothing to cry over.

My sentiments.

But really, lighten up a bit Vlad.
Anyone who's willing to refer to themselves as " emo " probably has a sense of humor.
He probably had friends, just not the kind he wanted most.
Maybe they were douche-bags, or reefer leeches.. ya never know!

I can just imagine a young kid sitting on the bleachers with his gameboy,
playing mario, while the other kids played basketball..

Nothing wrong with that, right?
Sometimes doing your own thing, isn't the most social route.
JimithyMcFarlander
JimithyMcFarlander
Ancient
Ancient

http://www.myspace.com/avnehproject

Back to top Go down

Post  King of Kings Sun May 18, 2008 9:52 pm

Vladimir wrote:

I was the kid who sat in a empty corner of the lunch cortyard because If i sat at the tables kids would throw their food or spit at me....

dont compare how difficult your life is to anothers, I believe theres another section of this fourm for shit like that... some experiences outweigh others, lets say.... if my dad died... I would not care, I love and respect that man to no end, but being depressed because someone you love is gone... seems pointless. People die, and get left with nothing every day, kids kill themselfs, people get their hearts ripped out by their dream girls, dumb asses get their girls pregnant, and those girls have their childs father abondon them.

Theres so many reasons for someone to get upset or depressed, so telling me that being socially unaccepted for most of my life was nothing to be upset over... thats fucked up...
King of Kings
King of Kings
Ancient
Ancient

Back to top Go down

Post  King of Kings Sun May 18, 2008 10:00 pm

JimithyMcFarlander wrote:
My sentiments.

But really, lighten up a bit Vlad.
Anyone who's willing to refer to themselves as " emo " probably has a sense of humor.
He probably had friends, just not the kind he wanted most.
Maybe they were douche-bags, or reefer leeches.. ya never know!

I can just imagine a young kid sitting on the bleachers with his gameboy,
playing mario, while the other kids played basketball..

Nothing wrong with that, right?
Sometimes doing your own thing, isn't the most social route.

thats right actually... its only when I did bring my gameboy to the Prep Rally in 11th grade did I meet some of my best friends today. and its because of that gameboy that I met Error, and probabily Frank for that matter.....

but as for the friends, really... not 1, I had kids who harassed and beat me, and kids who didnt. I still remember my first day of 3rd grade... being picked on because I didnt have the Nike shoes. everythin went down hill from there, lol... kids who picked on me in 3rd became popular by 6th, and never let me forget my " place "
King of Kings
King of Kings
Ancient
Ancient

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum