Frank-Chan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hows life rolling for you guys?

4 posters

Go down

Hows life rolling for you guys? Empty Hows life rolling for you guys?

Post  Frank Fucking Wood Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:29 am

Its going damn good for me. I'm sober, have a good girlfriend, still trying to find a job, and life in general isent bad at all lol.

How about you guys?
Frank Fucking Wood
Frank Fucking Wood
Admin
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/pookiemasterofdoom

Back to top Go down

Hows life rolling for you guys? Empty Re: Hows life rolling for you guys?

Post  RATTLEHEAD Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:16 pm

life is good for me...working for my diploma..i have 1 book knocked out and im waiting for the next one to come in...plus im workin on new music for my music page

if only i had a decent recorder..haah
RATTLEHEAD
RATTLEHEAD
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

Back to top Go down

Hows life rolling for you guys? Empty Life

Post  King of Kings Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:10 pm

Lifes turned around thats for sure. I got a decent job, an Great girl, College is just as easy as high school, only its hard to sleep through all the courses with the professors poking you in the head with things all the time. All im missing is friends... lol, its lonley up here in clearwater, and the only thing I have goin for me is people know I kick ass in guitar hero. But aside from that, im workin on gettin a band together eventually! I just need a guitar theory first.... Mad
King of Kings
King of Kings
Ancient
Ancient

http://www.myspace.com/linwl

Back to top Go down

Post  Trippy Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:33 am

mines ok i guess i gotta wonderful boyfriend but yet all we do is argur then and hour later everything is fine then a half hour later another full blown arguement then hour later everthing is fine.... im graduating this year so i can get the fuck out of npr and move in w/ my boyfriend in orlando hopefully go to full sail for music buisness gotta get started on it if i dont get accepted im screwed cuz i havnt taken sat or act cuz i dont need to for t hat school....sooo hopiong ill get in but everytime i ask my mom to gelp she doesnt cuz she doesnt want me to leave....
Trippy
Trippy
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down