Frank-Chan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh god the stories I could tell.

4 posters

Go down

Oh god the stories I could tell. Empty Oh god the stories I could tell.

Post  Frank Fucking Wood Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:32 am

ITs a tad rediculus. I've had alotta good times, and alotta bad times in my addiction.

Mostly good XD!

I can remember sitting in the woods everyday (when they were green and alaive) Just smoking bowl after bowl with the crew, who was the same every fucking day. Man, we had the greatest times.

And then the woods started to die, administration relized we were there, and dumbasses skipped every day there. After school we had 20 weedless people half the time, and 1 with a nick. And people WE DIDENT FUCKING KNOW. Band fags >_>

ITs gone to hell now since some douchebag snitched or something. fuck that bitch.
Frank Fucking Wood
Frank Fucking Wood
Admin
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/pookiemasterofdoom

Back to top Go down

Oh god the stories I could tell. Empty Re: Oh god the stories I could tell.

Post  kxxstarr Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:22 pm

honestly... i doubt anyone even said anything... you were all very VERY obvious and loud about what you were doing.

kxxstarr
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

http://www.myspace.com/thesoulofamercenary

Back to top Go down

Post  RATTLEHEAD Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:17 pm

yeah.. i doubt anybody said anything..you guys were really loud and open about your drug stories and the woods.

i got yelled at for walking through the woods...wtf..apparently its trespassing..i never saw any "no trespassing" sign
RATTLEHEAD
RATTLEHEAD
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:25 pm

I dont even go there an i have enuff brains to know wut happened, lol.. It wus extremly obvious people went there when theyd walk with bookbags, even before first when there wus still traffic dropping off kids and students parking. Second, the way people would go back there, if you always look over your shoulder, or just on person lookin suspicous, than no shit someone is gunna take notice.. Plus your putting out the emotion of fear and guilt, which adds negative energy to the woods. And third, when that kid got his camera broke, and bitched bout it to corporal, than no shit something is gunna happen. Idk if that kid posts on here or not or if yur all friends with him, but personality wise he's ball-less and wuld rather save his own ass. Than deny it and everything. The awsners are all there in front of you always. Even how people are, you just need too look for the right thing, using the right mind-set..

-- On topic, Drugs deff help with the last sentance sunny

Vladimir
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down